It’s been a while since my last post!
Today, I wanted to share with you some useful commands to extract information from Exadata (product name, serial numbers, …).
This can be helpful for the opening of an new SR for example, or for inventorying components in a CMDB.
Here is the list of interesting elements that can be extracted (the list is not exhaustive, but these are the ones I use most often):
– Exadata product name
– Exadata rack serial number
– Compute nodes and cell nodes serial number
– Compute nodes and cell nodes internal component’s serial number
– Inifiniband switches serial number
– Cisco switch serial number
– PDU’s serial number