Today, I’m going to share with you a bash script that gives you a quick overview of the topology of your MongoDB cluster.
It will give you:
- The list and status of your mongos
- The list and status of your config server
- The list and status of every replica set members present in your cluster (including secondary members and arbiters), plus:
- The date of the last role change between primary and secondary
- The apply lag between primary and all secondary members
- The oplog window
- The balancer status
You can download the script on my GitHut repository “MyDBAWorld”.